Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Blog Entry

Wow, I'm so excited to finally have a blog! Well to be honest I've had a blog before but I accidentally for got the code and password and all that fun stuff. I don't know what to say.
Here it goes.....
My name is Nanda Holler. I attend St. Scholastica in Chicago. I play soccer and volleyball, but mostly soccer. Last year as a freshman I beat my school's record of 19 goals to 32 goals. I guess you could say I sent the bar high! I love to hang out with friends. I like going shopping, watching movies, biking, holding babies/babysitting, go downtown and walk around and play sports. I hate flying but love to see other places. I hate flying because of the take offs and landings. I'm better with the landings but my ears tend to hurt a lot. I hate taking off cause of the GOING UP and not being on the ground, that whole feelings is crazy! I have two brothers and one sister. I'm adopted from India and am proud of it! I've been to Mexico, India, England, Brazil and all over the United States. I guess you could say I've traveled a lot.

I'm taking....
-Health
-Spanish
-English
-Theology
-Biology
-Consumer Economics

I guess I've told you a lot and hopefully you enjoyed my long list of things. I will post again shortly when I have some interesting things to say about my life or life in general.

-Nanda Holler

No comments: