Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Flat Top Grill



Tonight I went to a resturant called "Flat Top Grill." It was pretty nice. When you sit down you are given a little stick that looks like a paddle and write your name on it. It also has a number which helps the waiter to get your food to the right table. The way it works is that you go up to a buffet type table and choose whether you want rice or noodles and then choose vegetables, cheese, and meat. You then give the meal to the chefs who cook everything together and bring it to your table. When they're done then they bring it to your table.

I enjoyed the company of my family and my grandparents as well. My mom's parents came in for a visit as well as to see a performance downtown. My meal to be honest wasn't that, that great but its as fine. It was hard to choose the right kind of sauce to add to my meal because I hadn't done this before. All in all I liked the place and hope to go again.

FYI: the food in the bowl isn't mine I got the picture off the internet. :)

No comments: