Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Soccer 2008






Soccer is crazy this season. Lots of new changes and they include; new freshies, new coaches, and some lame seniors that quit (but there are two great ones left, Bridget and Justine). Up above and to the left are pictures of our coaches and some of the girls that make up the lively SSA soccer team. Also above there is a picture of me and Bridget (one of the coolest seniors) and me playing some soccer.
That also is the best slide ever (well done Bridget!!!!!!!!)




To the right is the magnificent Bridget and me playing soccer. Together we are unstopable! HOLLA!


:::::::::::::::::::::ME AND BRIDGET:::::::::::::::::::::



Soccer my favorite sport and I enjoy playing for my school team. The team is full of spirit and life. Each player brings her own gifts and talents, which makes up a scary good team! Soccer is the world's favorite sport!